This position is part of the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), Department Of Energy (DOE). As a Program Manager, you will serve as a recognized authority for the Residential Buildings Integration (RBI) program. The RBI program accelerates energy performance improvements in existing and new residential homes by integrating energy-efficient technologies and practices to optimize energy performance of housing.Learn more about this agency
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Manage the residential buildings integration (RBI) program and addresses building systems and/or building equipment energy efficiency and energy use in the United States.
- Provide leadership in the evaluation of legislation, guidance, and other related policies, initiatives, and programs concerning the White House, the Department, and (Energy Efficiency Renewable Energy) EERE's strategic objectives.
- Direct, manage, supervise and oversee personnel, providing specific guidance to RBI's team and assures DOE's/EERE/RBI's strategic plan, mission, vision and values are communicated to the team.
- Oversee contractor performance and approves actions to conduct complex demonstration, deployment and market transformation programs/projects that includes: procurement actions, financial management, technical direction, and resolution of technical and management problems.
- Collaborate and meet frequently with senior level management and other members of the program office and EERE's Management Team to set strategic direction and administrative goals for the (RBI) program.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required to attend meetings, training and/or conferences.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609722900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.