You will serve as a MACHINE TOOL OPERATOR in the TRADES DEPARTMENT BARSTOW of MCLC ALBANY GA.Learn more about this agency
This announcement uses the Defense Industrial Base, Major Range and Test Facilities direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.
- You will make minor changes in machine setups and corrects minor machining problems during the machining process.
- You will ensure that dimensions meet those prescribed by blueprints, sketches, or other instructions through the use of various standard measuring instruments.
- You will perform duties inside and outside of the shop area in support of vehicle lines and other commodities.
- You will use hand tools, portable power tools, and electromagnetic drill presses to remove broken bolts, broken taps, repair threaded holes, drill and tap new holes, and to perform vehicle and equipment modifications.
- You will perform data entry of UID information for transfer to the UID National Registry.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609631900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.