This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide statistical analysis, design of experiments, and data visualization to support various projects.
- You will identify new methods of applying analytical tools and principles to department projects.
- You will work with the division Chief Engineer to establish technical rigor in the data analysis arena.
- You will provide mentorship and guidance to junior and journeyman scientists and engineers in data analysis techniques.
- You will construct, develop, and implement modeling, simulation, and analysis strategies that advance the department as a whole.
- You will work with the community to assess elements, systems, and systems functionality to meet mission needs in multiple areas to include air, surface, and missile defense.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609570100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.