You will serve as the Science Web Modernization Lead in the Science Engagement and Partnerships Division within the Science Mission Directorate (SMD) at NASA Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Consolidates all SMD-funded external websites across NASA. Ensures the external and internal coordination of public-facing science web content for 1) accuracy, 2) security and up-to-date systems, and 3) reaching intended audiences while broadly sharing NASA science.Learn more about this agency
- Builds relationships and awareness of Science Mission Directorate's (SMD) larger external thematic presence internal to SMD and externally with other NASA websites.
- Serves as a liaison with personnel who ensure a robust and secure digital environment to protect information technology and data from intrusion.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with intra-agency groups of science and digital media professionals.
- Keeps abreast of science digital media research, analysis, and technological changes impacting mechanisms the organization may invest in.
- Leads project teams, including developing project implementation plans and conducting activities, on time and on budget.
- Organizes digital content and analyzes effectiveness for intended audiences.
- Provides consultation to leadership on developing science external digital content for internal and external long-term use.
- Serves as liaison with agency and organization leads and works closely with their representatives to ensure concerns such as proper requirements definitions and adequate funding are met.
- Serves as the Lead on relevant Agency-level councils or committees.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609370400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.