See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
Additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement.
- If selected at the GS-12 level, duties will be performed in a developmental capacity.
- Serves as a warranted Administrative Contracting Officer (ACO). Incumbent is warranted with unlimited signatory authority as defined in FAR 42.302 and DFARS 242.302.
- Responsible for contract administration of contractors involved in the production of one or more major defense systems (MDSs) or major subsystem, or an ACO who maintains cognizance over a series of complex contracts, grants and other transactions.
- Contracts administered may have complex short or long-term cost, incentive, re-determinable, flexibly priced, and complex firm fixed-price type contracts.
- Grants/Agreements may require separate appointments as Administrative Grants Officer (AGO) and/or Administrative Agreements Officer (AAO).
- Responsible for communication with external and internal DoD partners, including Procurement Contracting Officers, Program Managers, Auditors, Inspector General representatives, Cost Monitors, and Government/Contractor Executive Senior leaders.
- Establish and negotiates government position, and reviews contractor?s practices and proposal pertaining to government contracts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609017300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.