OPEN-CONTINUOUS ANNOUNCEMENT: The positions are located in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), National Finance Center (NFC), GESD Technical Services in New Orleans, LA. Initial cutoff date for referral consideration is 08/05/21, and thereafter, in increments of every 30 days of applicant submissions, as vacancies occur. Recruitment will continue through the announcement closing date. Applicants MAY be referred periodically as vacancies become available.Learn more about this agency
- Develop job control language or scripts to process program.
- Provide application-programming support for new, redesigned software.
- Analyze and define data requirement and specifications.
- Update and modify existing applications, including maintenance of automated programs.
- Develop and administer data standards, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare written applications programs and tests, and implement newly developed programs.
- Collaborate with customers on program design and development to provide high-quality customer services that are timely, accurate and consistent.
- Provide recommendations on new database technologies and architectures.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608653500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.