Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? Visit us on the web at www.jobs.irs.gov.
WHAT IS THE WAGE & INVESTMENTIVISION?
A description of the business units can be found at: https://www.jobs.irs.gov/about/who/business-divisions
The following are the duties of this position at the full working level. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Consults with and provides assistance to managers, instructors, and functional employees related to the presentation of information through visual media within a host site.
- Meets with executives and other professionals to present design concepts and techniques for use in high-level conferences, briefings, hearings, and IRS documents and publications.
- Designs and produces original graphic material, develops new concepts, and incorporates current social trends or style standards.
- Demonstrates how published products in print and other media can be used to optimize quality or enhance communications to multiple market segments and affected stakeholders.
- Researches and determines the appropriate media, including computer hardware and software, for presenting information visually.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608404300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.