Due to the Pandemic and individual states with different phases of reopening, the selectee’s report date to the official duty station/facility may be delayed until such time as employees are allowed to report to the workplace. The person selected may telework up to the maximum extent possible, up to and including full time, until it is determined by state and Federal officials that employees are allowed to report to the workplace where this position is located, on a regular basis.Learn more about this agency
The position is located within the Air Traffic Organization, Mission Support Services, Resource Management Group, Management and Administrative Support Team.
The Management and Administrative Support Team (MAST) Coordinator provides administrative oversight for staff who are responsible for performing administrative assistance and support within the Air Traffic Organization (ATO) in the following areas: (Awards, Length of Service Recognition, Records, Financial Filers, Performance Management, Directives, CASTLE, Telework), Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA), Hotlines, Congressionals, Correspondence, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), and Accountability Board (AB) for the Air Traffic
The Team Coordinator will perform multiple, varying, and complex assignments under the minimal direction of a manager. The incumbent will apply experience and comprehensive knowledge of various administrative programs. Assignments will require knowledge and experience working across functional and/or organizational lines. The incumbent independently plans time. Identifies, plans, and organizes available resources to accomplish projects/programs/activities. Makes optimal use of resources to complete activities within established schedules. Contacts are internal and external. Acts as a point-of contact to provide advice and guidance on the applications of policies and procedures.
Major duties include:
• Provides expert advice and guidance to the team manager, employees, peers, and internal and external customers/stakeholders on developing and implementing key priorities that support the Management and Administrative Support Teams programs, the Service Units, and the general public;
• Ensures that all requirements for MAST services across Service Area are delivered according to policy and specifications, including developing, managing, and administering business processes and best practices;
• Works as a subject matter expert on large work activities to develop new approaches to identify and resolve current and anticipated challenging problems as it relates to MAST services and programs which cross Service Unit, Service Area, and LOB lines;
• Establishes and maintains working relationships with various levels within and outside of the organization;
• Facilitates communication between MAST, Service Units, LOBs, and the general public in order to define and maintain the service levels required for each business unit and to provide information regarding program updates and process changes;
• Reviews and interprets law, rules, and regulations and ensures it's applied correctly within the team’s work products. Determines the impact on program operations and management;
• Trains new employees, contractors, and existing employees, as necessary. Stays up-to-date on changing policy and guidance and maintains a high level of program knowledge and skill across the team;
• Tracks, manages, and analyzes MAST programs, assignments, and activities, and develops reports to support management activities;
• Reviews and addresses responses regarding Hotline complaints, Congressional inquiries, Reports of Investigation, FOIA requests, EEO complaints, and AB issues;
• Contributes to activities, however necessary, to ensure thorough work products and on time completion of deliverables;
• Performs duties in support of the administrative activities related to; FOIA, Correspondence, and EEO/AB/Security Investigations (ROI) programs, team members, management advocates, and contractors; to include fair and equitable workload distribution;
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - The job may require travel from time- to-time, but not on a regular basis. The travel may be for training or other work-related duties.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608386800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.