You will serve as an ENGINEER/SCIENTIST in the MATERIAL READINESS DATA BASE DEPARTMENT of NAVAL SURFACE WARFARE CTR CORONA DIV.Learn more about this agency
- You will support Material Readiness Assessment by providing objective quality evident data to support/evaluate recommendations for improving Fleet readiness at the system, platform, and fleet level.
- You will execute the data given from the Ship Maintenance Data Improvement Initiative (SMDII) tool in order to improve Fleet Readiness.
- You will apply data analytics and predictive assessment for SMDII data outputs.
- You will utilize predictive data analytics to perform assessment and analysis for system analysis.
- You will perform research metrics and predictive analytics using advanced approaches for Navy hull maintenance and engineering.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608318500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.