About the Position: These positions are located with the: US Army Corps of Engineers, Albuquerque District, Regulatory Division. New Mexico is known as the Land of Enchantment and Albuquerque is home to the International Balloon Fiesta, the most photographed event in the world. The area is home to some of the nation's leading high-tech facilities such as Sandia National Labs. In addition, the District supports various military installations throughout the region.Learn more about this agency
- Incumbent serves as the Regulatory Assistant (Office Automation) at the district office or at a Regulatory field office.
- Coordinate with Regulatory personnel on a daily basis, exercise considerable judgment in making independent decisions on all administrative matters.
- Incumbent serves as a resource person to other Regulatory personnel pertaining to the inputting, storing, and retrieving of information via office automation.
- Enters, maintains and retrieves information using automated databases.
- Perform a variety of general clerical and administrative duties to include reserving conference rooms, operating and ensuring maintenance of office equipment, and ensuring vehicle maintenance, record keeping, and GSA mileage.
- Assists Regulatory project managers in the in-processing and evaluation of permit applications.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608291200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.