This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Information Technology Management (INFOSEC) to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: Serves as an IT Specialist (INFOSEC) in the Maintenance Branch, Maintenance and Repair Section, Soo Area Office.
- Enforces Army information assurance vulnerability alerts (IAVA?s) management and spillage procedures; and reports through appropriate channels.
- Conducts security risk and vulnerability assessments of planned/ installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs. Conducts systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
- Develops systems security contingency plans.
- Participates in the development of internal policies and processes.
- Familiar with the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software suites along with the associated Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
- Familiar with Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs) and other control systems within the organization, to ensure that all subsystems and instrumentations are security integrated together
- Controls access and connectivity to industrial control system and security systems.
- Specializes in cyber security under the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Instructions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608266300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.