About the Position: Serves as an IT Specialist (INFOSEC) in the Maintenance Branch, Maintenance and Repair Section, Soo Area Office.Learn more about this agency
- Enforces Army information assurance vulnerability alerts (IAVA?s) management and spillage procedures; and reports through appropriate channels.
- Conducts security risk and vulnerability assessments of planned/ installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs. Conducts systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
- Develops systems security contingency plans.
- Participates in the development of internal policies and processes.
- Familiar with the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software suites along with the associated Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
- Familiar with Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs) and other control systems within the organization, to ensure that all subsystems and instrumentations are security integrated together
- Controls access and connectivity to industrial control system and security systems.
- Specializes in cyber security under the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Instructions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 10% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608265900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.