At the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), you'll find all this in a progressive organization dedicated to continuous improvement. DCAA is ranked in the top third of the "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government." Join the elite cadre of professionals who have made DCAA their employer of choice. You will be providing a unique service to your country and making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere!Learn more about this agency
The position location will be determined upon selection.
- Provides authoritative, expert opinion in the form of statistical applications, software development, advice, and guidance to audit staff related to quantitative methods (QM).
- Conducts rigorous analysis to solve highly complex problems and integrates mathematical and statistical methods to help validate and support findings of the audit reviews and reports.
- Provides technical assistance to the staff in the application of complex statistical theory using electronic audit tools and techniques in the performance of the contract audit mission.
- Leads research and development efforts to develop new techniques or adopt existing methods tailored for the Agency's increasing demand for quantitative methods.
- Conducts conferences at various times to discuss phases of the QM program and its objectives and discusses findings and recommendations with appropriate officials.
- Serves as the Agency expert witness in various legal proceedings, board of contract appeals, other appropriate fact-finding hearings, testimony proceedings or similar type activities.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608261100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.