Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? Visit us on the web at www.jobs.irs.gov
WHAT IS THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT & SECURITY SERVICES (FMSS)DIVISION?
A description of the business units can be found at: https://www.jobs.irs.gov/about/who/business-divisions
The following are the duties of this position at the full working level. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- With assistance, performs a variety of critical and sensitive administrative functions essential to the direction and operation of the function, as well as being responsible for the planning, developing, managing, and controlling of various administrative programs necessary for the day to day operations of the organization.
- Performs limited trend analysis on business projects affecting selected programs within the function in a trainee-capacity and assists in developing and implementing administrative management policies.
- Maintains and secures protected documents and reports and assists management with labor-management issues and concerns through preparation of reports or responses.
- Performs analytical, technical, and advisory duties related to project and administrative program management activities for the business improvement initiatives and assists team leaders in performing trend analysis on business projects affecting selected programs.
- Provides administrative support to supervisor, team leader, analysts, project leaders, and project support personnel in the areas of coordinating the Business Planning Report and Operational Reviews, assist in maintaining the web site, developing internal office operating procedures, and in establishing draft procedures for input into a project status database.
- Participates in developing and implementing administrative management policies, makes recommendations for course of action pertaining to administrative issues, define overall goals and objectives of programs and projects.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608228500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.