This position is located at: Fort Irwin ShockwaveLearn more about this agency
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Performs the following types of duties: provides daily advice and guidance to employees for work assignments; relays instructions from the supervisor
- Prepares and processes food for meal service. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Operates a cash register; ensures that employees follow security, safety and housekeeping rules; ensures that worksite materials and tools are maintained and available
- Ability to direct work activities of cooks during assigned shift. Ability to plan, coordinate, and time daily assignments for completion at mealtime, and adjust recipes for number of servings needed.
- Basic knowledge of food preparation methods and procedures. Skill to cook a limited variety of prepared foods or short order foods.
- Assignments are received orally or in writing from the supervisor in the form of cooks worksheet, menus, standardized recipes and meal schedules.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608193500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.