This position is located in the Accounts Payable and Receivable (FTOA) organization of Finance Operations (FTO), Financial Strategy and Operations (FT) Finance (F), Bonneville Power Administration (BPA).Learn more about this agency
The incumbent conducts a variety of analyses, evaluations, and analytical financial operations to provide information and recommendations regarding payments, trends, statistics and cost impacts associated with discretionary actions to influence decisions, budgets and policies.
As a Disbursement Specialist, you will:
- Serve as a disbursement specialist responsible for performing a variety of analytical and evaluative work.
- Perform analyses and reporting of various metrics within the organization.
- Generate reports regarding BPA performance and compliance.
- Ensure compliance with Internal Revenue Code withholding and reporting requirements.
- Analyze data and ensures Prompt Payment performance information is reported as required.
- Prepare all outside reports to Department of Energy (DOE) headquarters, other government agencies, and taxing authorities.
- Perform final approval on field clerk entries and transactions.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608133400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.