About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Control generally consist of broad policies and objectives established by the Chief of Engineers and appropriate USACE district.
- Keep the Commander apprised of the status of programs and projects. Those areas which may have incumbent's decisions, conclusions, and recommendations are considered authoritative and are rarely, if ever, questioned or reviewed.
- Serve as a senior advisor to the Commander and the Deputy PPM, with responsibility for planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating a large and diverse engineering and construction program located in various overseas locations.
- Accomplish the mission of military assistance, Work for Others, military construction operation and maintenance, and foreign assistance programs involving US Government and foreign government funding.
- Obtain and allocate resources and associated funds necessary to support the organizational program, and to implement the assigned mission.
- Serve as Engineering and Construction Division (E-CD), and directs the work of an organization comprised of professional and administrative employees.
- Interface with the district's technical elements with prime responsibility for managing the projects through a matrix management structure and adherence to Civil Works, military, environmental and support for others project parameters.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608087000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.