You will serve as the THREAT ENGINEERING DIVISION DIRECTOR (Manager/ND-05; GS-14/15 equivalency) in the WARFARE ANALYSIS & DIGITAL MODELING DEPARTMENT of NAVSURFWARCENDLD.Learn more about this agency
- You will oversee the development of threat modeling solutions to allow naval forces to develop and test solutions with fully informed threat representation and information.
- You will provide recommendations and assessments of command investments in various technologies and prototypes through the Naval Innovative Science and Engineering (NISE) Program.
- You will collaborate and participate in the identification of critical threat and target initiatives to support Fleet technology, and the research and development needs in this domain.
- You will lead a group of technical experts in the full range of Threat Engineering Modeling; overseeing the design, development, implementation, and integration of threat modeling and simulation capabilities using systems engineering techniques.
- You will implement organizational and human resourcing strategies necessary to support the Divisional/Threat Engineering vision, goals, processes and procedures for the command and the Navy.
- You will be responsible for the technical, financial and administrative leadership of an organization that executes a broad portfolio of threat engineering and analysis, to effectively and appropriately make our warfighters game ready.
- You will be involved in the day-to-day leadership of threat characterization research and model development.
- You will manage the directorate, and provide leadership and supervision to approximately forty (40) scientists and engineers; either directly or through subordinate supervisors.
- You will actively participation in key design and milestone reviews for major Threat Modeling and Simulation development projects
- You will serve as an ambassador or champion for threat engineering and analysis for the command, both with internal and external stakeholders.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608086100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.