You will serve as a GOVERNMENT INFORMATION SPECIALIST in the Staff Judge Advocate Office of HEADQUARTERS US INDO-PACIFIC COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
A Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) of 10.28% will be added to the stated salary. COLA is subject to change at any time.
- You will timely process requests for information and records under FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) and the Privacy Act (PA).
- You will communicate with requesters to clarify requests and to update the status of requests.
- You will develop agency policy and procedures with regard to administering FOIA.
- You will brief management on issues regarding FOIA and PA requests.
- You will ensure all Top Secret/Special compartmented information (TS/SCI) material is kept in the Special Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) and ensures only those properly cleared have access to such material.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608058800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.