You will serve as a professional Engineer or Scientist in the TARGET VULNERABILITY & LETHALITY BRANCH of the MISSILE SYS INTEGRTN & WPNS EFFECT DIVISION of the WEAPONS CONTROL & INTEGRATION DEPARTMENT for NAVSURFWARCENDLD.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The ND-4 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to GS-12 and GS-13."
- You will support complex engineering analyses to assess the performance of conventional weapons against foreign air and surface targets.
- You will conduct Pre-Test analysis to determine the setup for the test events.
- You will conduct Post - Test analysis to define requirements for updating models.
- You will provide feedback and recommendations to management based on findings.
- You will plan and coordinate individual assignments to meet project goals.
- You will prepare briefing materials and support government and industry IPTs.
- You will collaborate with other organizations to leverage testing and analysis to expand knowledge of lethality in support of the Warfighter.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608049000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.