This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will evaluate existing designs and standard Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products such as fast steering mirrors, optics mounts, telescopes, sensors, etc. for application into high energy laser applications.
- You will support fabrication, assembly, and test of optical components through system testing and final integration.
- You will provide expertise in the design, development, build and analysis of sensors and imaging systems.
- You will participate in cross-service national and international working groups on optical design topics.
- You will define appropriate design, analysis, and verification/test for components in an optical system
- You will perform end-to-end system level analysis of the optical system including but not limited to stray light analysis, optical loss error budgets, etc.
- You will research, develop, and apply optical engineering theories and techniques for optical system design and architecture.
- You will work with external vendors to develop and fabricate custom optical devices to meet specified performance from internal trades and concept studies.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607983300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.