This position is located in Region 1, on the Custer Gallatin National Forest, Supervisors Office, located in Bozeman MT.Learn more about this agency
See additional information about summary for this position.
For additional information, please contact at Kathy Minor at 406-587-6776 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The duties listed are at the full performance level (GS-07).
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of travel policies and regulations in order to serve as a technical resource to unit personnel. Prepares travel requests and vouchers for travel.
- Develops and implements new systems or administrative processes to meet unit needs.
- Serves as the main point-of-contact for the unit regarding property, ensuring property transfer forms are completed, inventories are conducted, and accountable property is safeguarded.
- Maintains control records and follow-up measures on incoming correspondence and action documents to ensure prompt handling.
- Reviews all formal outgoing correspondence for proper format, grammar, punctuation, etc., in accordance with Agency correspondence guidelines.
- Establishes, maintains, and revises the office filing system in accordance with established file codes and record retention guidelines.
- Serves as a purchase cardholder and check writer. Makes micro-purchases for the unit.
Occasional travel - Travel to help out at the District Offices, meetings, and for training purposes may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607969200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.