About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the ST-APF-W6RFAA 706TH MI GROUP. 706TH MILITARY INTELLIGENCE GROUP, OFFICE OF THE COMMANDER, FORT GORDON, GALearn more about this agency
- Provides advice and assistance on protocol matters to the Command Group and others throughout the command and outside the command as required.
- Serves as an assistant Contracting Officer?s Representative (COR) to assist with monitoring and status of contractor performance.
- Manages the Career Acquisition Management Portal (CAPPMIS) database for the Command acquisition workforce (AWF) members.
- Plans, directs, coordinates, executes and supervises the conduct of the Command DV programs and ceremonies.
- Serves as the Command?s Unit Public Affairs Representative (UPAR) responsible for planning, preparing, coordinating, communicating, reporting, informing and monitoring all aspects of public affairs.
- Serves as Protocol Specialist, formulates, develops, coordinates, executes and supervises the functions of the Protocol Office including Distinguished Visitor (DV) programs and ceremonies.
- Plans and coordinates the conduct of official social functions.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty (TDY) Travel may be required 15% or less of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607966800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.