This position is located either in Billings or Bozeman, MT USDA/Rural Development (RD) office. The incumbent has responsibility for making and servicing loans and/or grants for rural facilities, utilities, and/or businesses. The incumbent processes small commercial and/or business loans and/or grants that are made or guaranteed by the government.Learn more about this agency
- Develops outreach and marketing strategic plans.
- The incumbent is responsible for the development, management, coordination and administration of an assigned loan and grant program portfolio(s) involving one or more of the agency regulatory loan functions.
- Analyzes loan and grant applications for eligibility and conformance with RD statutory regulations, policies, procedures and practices and inputs data into appropriate automated database systems
- Prepares written loan approval determinations or recommendations for loan approval and submits to approving official as appropriate.
- Provides a wide variety of servicing actions for assigned loan and/or grant portfolio.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607963600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.