You will serve as an ENGINEER OR SCIENTIST in the ELECTRONIC WARFARE AND SENSOR SYSTEMS DIVISION (B30); ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SENSOR SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT of NAVSURFWARCENDLD.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for providing the overall technical rigor and systems engineering for a portfolio of software development, electronic warfare and sensor integration projects
- You will advise key stakeholders on the development, execution and tracking of software metrics; including both the internal and external approaches with the Chief Engineer (CHENG) Technical Rigor initiatives, and applicable sponsor requirements.
- You will ensure the timely delivery of solutions and effective capabilities for optimal electromagnetic sensor system performance related to advanced sensor systems software development and integration projects.
- You will manage and provide technical oversight of software development and integration efforts for electronic warfare systems products and services.
- You will provide technical and programmatic information to stakeholder organizations and sponsors.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607935400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.