The Tibor Rubin VA Medical Center is actively recruiting for a Program Support Assistant, Mental Health Care Group, Long Beach, CA. The incumbent provides administrative information and assistance to the supervisor and staff on the practical and technical aspects of office administration, to include budgeting, data capture, equipment procurement and tracking, other administrative support services, and to perform staff support work at the Tibor Rubin VA Medical Center.Learn more about this agency
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain the tracking spreadsheet for Veterans referred for SGB for PTSD. Works collaboratively with the nurse and other administrative personnel on collecting and maintaining all data for the tracking spreadsheet.
- Coordinate meetings, arrange for space room configuration, complete minutes, agendas, and/or other administrative duties as needed.
- Works with the program lead to develop and implement inter-facility consults and Memorandum of Understanding between VA hospitals to facilitate SGB for PTSD for Veterans from hospitals other than the Long Beach.
- Perform work involving the collection, compilation, tracking of data and statistical information e.g. preparing/developing reports.
- Develop backlog reduction plans when delay is occurring, and supply is equal to or less than demand.
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes data from the tracking spreadsheet and makes recommendations to assure the conformance to established VA regulations and to the intent of the CoESP as needed.
- Establish protocols for incoming data, create internal databases, organize computerized data and/or retrieve data.
- Develops in collaboration with the local program lead and the CCI educational material for Veterans, VA staff and the general public about PTSD, SGB, and the CoE program.
- Provides training and consultation with staff from both the Veterans Administration Medical Center (VAMC) Long Beach and community partners about the CoE.
- Create, maintain databases for effective and efficient tracking and/or trending of resources within the department.
Telework: Not Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position
Position Description/PD#: Program Support Assis PTSD/CCI/PD134850Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607906600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.