Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the Protocol Officer in planning, manning, and executing the mission of the Air National Guard (ANG) Ceremonies and Protocol to include direct oversight of the Protocol Section.
- Coordinates and consolidates initiative, plans and actions of ANG elements into an integrated ceremonies and protocol program.
- Participates in meetings, conferences, and other activities on areas of assignment.
- Recommends, formulates, and implements protocol procedures. Studies, develops recommendations to achieve assigned objectives.
- Interfaces with information management system points within headquarters to develop and implement computer capabilities for the Protocol Office.
- Performs resource Advisor duties. Executes custodial control of the Commander's Official Representation Funds (OFR) and Special Morale Welfare Funds (SM and W) to include storage ad distribution control over mementos.
Occasional travel - Work may occasionally require travel away form the normal duty location by military or commercial aircraft
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607880700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.