“The Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC), through strategic partnerships, prepares the federal law enforcement community to safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.” We are a unique inter-agency organization preparing the next generation of law enforcement officers to meet our Nation's most pressing security challenges. Click here to learn more.Learn more about this agency
Serving as a Contract Compliance Specialist makes you a valuable member of the FLETC team and mission. This position is located in the Artesia Administration Division (AAD), Mission and Readiness Support Directorate of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers in Artesia, New Mexico. The primary purpose of these positions is to plan and exercise management control and to provide administration and quality assurance functions of assigned on-going service contracts.
Typical assignments include:
- Providing management support for assigned contracts and serving as an appointed Contracting Officer’s Representative.
- Collaborating with contractors, FLETC functional activities, partnering organizations, other government agencies and industry, and the Contracting Officer to identify methods for improvement to enhance successful completion of contracts and customer satisfaction.
- Reviewing planning and programming documents and data affecting assigned contracts, to determine impact on training aspects of logistics support and implementing applicable portions.
- Developing a budget analysis for each contract annually and preparing the necessary documents to obtain yearly contract funds.
- Preparing and presenting oral reports and formal presentations to senior management and other Federal and state agencies.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
11 - You may be non-competitively promoted without further competition when the supervisor determines that the higher level graded duties level are being performed and meets all regulatory requirements.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607827600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.