This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies through the DHA for Bachelor Degree Candidates at Science and Technology Reinvention Labs. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide technical support for various systems involving state-of-the-art antenna solutions.
- You will utilize knowledge of radar algorithms, such as beam forming and beam steering.
- You will architect, design, develop, and test radio frequency (RF) and/or microwave systems, components, circuits, or products to include antenna reflector and array systems, frequency synthesizers, transmitters, and receivers.
- You will provide advanced analysis on various types of antenna components and antenna systems.
- You will take responsibility for the concept, analysis, design, modeling, and verification testing of antenna systems and radar applications.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607803700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.