** As of 8/4/2021, this announcement has been extended to 8/16/2021**Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Health Resources and Services Administration, HIV/AIDS Bureau, Division of Policy and Data, Special Projects of National Significance Branch. The duty location for this position is Rockville, MD.
As a Health Scientist, your major duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing technical guidance for the evaluation of HIV/AIDS service programs administered by the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Special Projects of National Significance.
- Designing, analyzing, and disseminating HIV/AIDS service program data to facilitate program monitoring as well as determine the most effective methods for disseminating findings from aggregate- and client-level data collection systems.
- Identifying, designing, and conducting analyses (qualitative and/or quantitative) of program data and preparing written and analytical reports.
- Providing expertise on planning, designing, and developing materials and documents for dissemination.
- Preparing written materials of a scientific nature such as summaries or reports of study findings, or progress reports on active grants.
- Analyzing reports and data collected by grantees and contractors and prepare reviews of these documents for recommendation.
NOTE: Do not cut and paste the duties, specialized experience, or occupational assessment questionnaire from this announcement into your resume as that will not be considered a demonstration of your qualifications for this position.
25% or less - Expected travel maybe up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607802800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.