You will serve as CHIEF ENGINEER (CHENG) in the ELECTRONIC WARFARE AND SENSOR SYSTEMS DIVISION (B30); ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SENSOR SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT of NAVSURFWARCENDLD.Learn more about this agency
- You will assure technical rigor is applied across the Electronic Warfare (EW) and Sensor Systems Division (B30), and capture and maintain technical evaluation metrics across the entire naval warfare systems portfolio.
- You will conduct routine technical reviews to assure best practices are being leveraged in delivering quality products in timely and cost effective manner.
- You will provide technical oversight of science, engineering, and integration efforts for electronic warfare systems and electromagnetic sensor systems.
- You will chair division level product review and product certification panels as the B30 Division certification official.
- You will participate in failure reviews and other special assignments, as required.
- You will collaborate with internal and external partners to assure B30 Division leverages technical, personnel and infrastructure capabilities and resources to properly assess and mitigate Electronic Warfare and Sensor Systems challenges and needs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607791800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.