Explore a new career with the BLM - where our people are our greatest natural resource.Learn more about this agency
These positions are located in multiple locations. Information about each location and the surrounding area can be found below:
- This position serves as an Outdoor Recreation Planner for programs such as Wilderness, National Conservation Lands, Off-Highway Vehicles, Visitor Services, Visual Resources, Travel, Transportation, Wild and Scenic Rivers, Accessibility.
- The position is responsible for analyzing, evaluating, and coordinating matters involving recreation planning, development, and use.
- Primary duties would be focused on processing and monitoring special recreation permits associated with a variety of activities, ranging from big game hunting, fishing, rafting, and other competitive recreation events.
- The incumbent would manage recreation site maintenance, trail development, and trail maintenance. The incumbent would be responsible for implementing recreation planning actions.
- The position will ensure consistency with all existing regulations, policies, and directives, as well as with BLM Washington Office (WO) program direction.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607776600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.