As a Survey Statistician at the GS-1530-12/13, you will be part of Employee Services, Office of Personnel Management. The incumbent of this position will work in Employee Services (ES) in the Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP), Survey Analysis (SA) Branch. The incumbent will be responsible for developing the methodologies that ensure surveys conducted by OPM use proper techniques in frame development, sampling, instrument design, data collection, processing, weighting, and analysis.Learn more about this agency
- Overseeing testing, administration and analysis of government-wide and agency-wide surveys to produce results of sufficient rigor to inform Human Capital management, program development, and policy decisions.
- Applying statistical theories, principles, concepts, methods, techniques and practices sufficient to design, develop, and implement significant data collection for government-wide and agency-wide surveys.
- Coordinating sampling protocols and procedures using statistical/methodological techniques for models and trend analysis.
- Advising on implementation of advanced software systems and/or algorithms.
- Producing technical reports for government and internal OPM surveys and prepares summaries of the methodologies used and results of various analytic studies.
- Preparing presentations for applied and professional audiences, and leadership at various levels.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607771500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.