Applications will be accepted from current and former Federal employees with competitive status or who are eligible for consideration under special appointing authorities (i.e., Schedule A, Peace Corps, etc.). Applications will also be accepted from a veteran who is a preference eligible or who has separated from the Armed Forces under Honorable conditions after approximately 3 years or more of continuous active service.Learn more about this agency
- Manage NEA's enterprise network, this includes servers, switches, and desktop operating systems;
- Planning, maintaining, and scheduling the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and application software; and managing resources for enterprise network operating systems and Microsoft business productivity servers.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, upgrades administrative tools and system utilities.
- Maintain operating systems' hardware, installation, using patch deployment software. Includes troubleshooting baseline configurations and system backups.
- Serve as the NEA Service Desk Manager with responsibility for Service Desk support of end users. This includes requests for support using software applications, updates to user account parameters, requests for repair of broken equipment and miscellaneous computer questions and support.
- System Administration to include using Active Directory Group Policy to manage settings, configuring and push new software packages and resolving problems with their configurations.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607735700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.