- Who may apply: This announcment is open to all U.S. Citizens
- Position is located in: INFO & TECHNOLOGY DIRECTORATE, PAYROLL SERVICES, PAYROLL SUPPORT SYSTEMS, TRAVEL SYSTEMS, ZTBDD.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Defines and validates the need for proposed new or improved systems through consultation with program officials in customer program organizations.
- Serves as the primary liaison or project manager with internal and external customers on information technology development matters and/or systems performance metrics.
- Conducts detailed analyses of business processes for which systems are being developed and defines information technology solutions and alternatives to enable changes and improvements.
- Determines best approaches for systems implementation within the technical environment, and works with applications developers to isolate and solve design problems encountered during testing and implementation stages.
- Independently provides formal and/or informal instruction to users regarding complex systems issues, features, etc. Develops user manuals or instructions for assigned applications. Provides customer assistance to current and potential users.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607729800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.