About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain DoD Personnel to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.
- Serve as a Cyber Security Specialist in the Cybersecurity Risk Management Branch, for the Network Enterprise Center (NEC)-Fort Hood and its area of responsibility (AOR).
- Serve as primary point of contact (POC) for selected areas, (automation and information) of security, and all aspects of IA, e.g., personnel, physical, communications, hardware, software, and procedural for the NEC-Fort Hood.
- Assist with the establishment of an operational framework for Cybersecurity programs for the installation to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
- Monitor the certification and accreditation status of all Automated Information Systems (AIS) and determines the need for changes or corrections.
- Process and reviews all installation Tenant Security Plans (TSPs) for NIPRNet, SIPRNet, exercises and stand-alone configurations.
- Perform security inspections, e.g., automation, physical, and operational, as required and prepares reports which include findings and recommendations for correction of deficiencies.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Business Travel required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607705200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.