Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the point of contact to the leadership for all administrative support programs to include but not limited to cybersecurity liaison, Government Travel/Purchase Card program, Defense Travel System, and timecard program. Liaison with Division Chiefs on personnel issues and oversight of organization manpower requirements.
- Directly assists the activity leadership in the management of activity administrative support program functions.
- Serves as the resident subject matter expert for all mandated administrative support programs. Ensures activity program compliance with regulations, laws, policies, and higher level directives.
- Serves as the point of contact and liaison with the personnel flight on military and civilian personnel issues.
- Assists in planning, administering, and monitoring manpower resource requirements. Serves as the point of contact for both civilian and military position utilization.
- Performs other clerical and administrative work in support of the office/organization. Develops, establishes, updates, and maintains office procedures and records/files of various types to ensure effective and efficient operation of the office.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607699900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.