This position serves as senior risk management executive in the DCSA Northern Region, providing leadership, immediate and second-level supervision, guidance, mentoring and direction to the Information System Security Professionals(ISSP) and Team Lead (TL) throughout a geographically dispersed area in the application of the Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework to National Industrial Security Program stakeholders.Learn more about this agency
As a SUPERVISORY IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Key contributor to the agency Strategic Planning process. Develops short and long-range organizational goals and objectives while forecasting projected changes in Federal legislation, DoD Directives and organizational strategic direction changes.
- Delivers risk-based decisions by leading the cybersecurity risk analysis all Information Systems in the Northern Region DCSA cognizance. Performs analysis, evaluation, and verification of defense contractor security plans for computer systems, networks, IS, and emerging technology solutions to ensure protection of classified information. Develops and applies quality standards for all work of the team.
- Collaborates consistently with seniors, peers, and subordinates across organizational boundaries to lead change activities and innovate creative solutions to complex problems.
- Delivers security and risk management expertise through collaborative engagements with Military, US government, and industry partner customers throughout the Continental United States (CONUS).
- Advises agency executive leadership on information systems security issues, program requirements and personnel resources positively influencing strategic direction of the agency.
- Represents DCSA in meetings, conferences, and on committees regarding information systems security.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607689400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.