About the Position: Responsible for the accomplishment of the clerical and administrative functions of the Field Office.Learn more about this agency
- Coordinates preparation of budget with office staff.
- Monitors expenditures and ensures that funds are used in accordance with the operating budget.
- Receives calls, greets visitors, and directs to proper Field Office personnel.
- Maintains calendar and schedules appointments of staff, based on knowledge of agenda and commitments.
- Responsible for timekeeping and related duties, using an automated reporting system including CEFMS system.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607598800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.