This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA - Ecosystem/Net Ops DIV - (SELN22).
- Expertly applies IT principles, concepts, methods, and practices in the area of Windows servers, clients, and virtual systems.
- Develops, interprets, plans, and applies policies, processes, procedures, and strategies in the delivery of multi-discipline IT services required to achieve data and system integration/interoperability for assigned systems and applications.
- Provides expert technical guidance, interpretation, and implementation oversight of information security policies and processes to ensure continued operational availability and integrity of enterprise applications, systems, networks, and data.
- Employs broad, comprehensive knowledge of emerging technologies, enterprise IT architecture, customer business processes, organizational plans, and resource requirements in accomplishing assigned projects.
- Applies expert technical knowledge and skill to develop, design, plan, and implement Windows Client/Server based systems, architectures, standards, and configurations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607545800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.