SummaryWho May Be Considered:This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). This position will be located in the Integrated Operations Division (IOD). Learn more about this agency
- Current Department of Homeland Security (DHS) employees.
- Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP).
- DHS Component Interchange Agreement.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
CISA's Integrated Operations Division (IOD) is the hub for staying on top of threats and emerging risks to our nation's critical infrastructure, whether they're of cyber, communications or physical origin.
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the lead Intelligence Operations Specialist and is responsible for the analysis, operations, and administration of all controlled access programs (CAP) within CISA. Leads extraordinarily complex and sensitive intelligence activities to administer, analyze, manage, and oversee the centrally managed DHS-wide program that supports CISA and its divisions.
Typical work assignments include:
- Leads CISA's Controlled Access Program analysis and management functions.
- Develops CISA CAP-related instructions, standard operating procedures, concept of operations, etc.
- Applies expert technical judgement to adjudicate and approve or deny CISA personnel access requests to sensitive programs.
- Assesses Controlled Access Program-derived operations and associated plans and develops/evaluates associated measures of performance/effectiveness (MOP/MOE).
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607516500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.