About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Serves as a Senior Test Officer, working lead, and subject matter expert on test programs involving broad categories of military equipment and systems associated with one or more of the organizational test commodity directorates.
- Represents the organization during initial design phases
- Establishes, or directs establishment of, procedures and processes needed to effectively test technical performance, properties, design characteristics, safety, human factors engineering, and reliability and maintainability.
- Technically directs and coordinates large, unique, or highly complex test and evaluation projects involving assigned commodity equipment and systems
- Identifies and initiates action(s) on required areas of analysis by establishing task objectives; defining alternatives, constraints, and assumptions; and developing, modifying, and applying required methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Reviews collected laboratory data, field performance data, and evaluation information for completeness, accuracy, and validity
- During the course of tests, directs the activities of both professional and technical personnel assigned to the test team
- Prepares documentation and associated presentations for communication and defense of analysis findings; and contributes as author, or co-author, of publications setting forth results of investigations.
25% or less - Business Travel up to 20% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607516300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.