Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as Field Audit Office (FAO) Assistant for Quality assisting the FAO Manager in handling a variety of audit-related assignments, audit processes, and/or audit interim and pre-issuance reviews of FAO audits work papers and reports
- Standards (GAGAS) and Agency policy/guidelines/procedures.
- Works with the supervisory auditors and respective audit teams to improve the overall quality and timeliness of office work product (e.g. work papers and audit reports).
- Provides training to audit teams highlighting particular technical areas of special interest to improve audit quality and enhance staff technical proficiencies.
- May perform a variety of special projects that involve DoD policy implications, contractor sensitivity, potential Congressional or media interest, and/or impact Agency/Region mission needs.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607492200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.