This position serves as an IT Specialist performing a variety of IT duties and responsibilities for the assigned organization.Learn more about this agency
As a IT Cybersecurity Specialist you will:
- Perform fact-finding, surveys, and/or cost/benefit analyses for new or modified IT contracts.
- Develop and implement guides and procedures to ensure that users are aware of, understand, and adhere to systems security policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development of systems security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures.
- Provide technical guidance to and works with user representatives on the formulation of contract requirements and work specifications.
- Provide advice and guidance in implementing IT security policies and procedures in the development, maintenance, and/or operations of networked systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 5% domestic.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607459700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.