About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the the US Army Europe, OP ISR Division, Wiesbaden, Germany.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as administrative support assistant for the USAREUR Deputy Chief of Staff (DCS), G2 (General Officer Billet), responsible for administration, coordination and execution of administrative activities in support of the G2 front office
- Prepares, reviews, and controls correspondence for signature.
- Oversee the handling, routing, forwarding, and disposition of classified and unclassified material.
- Monitors status of expendable supplies, security clearances, staff action papers, and other administrative memoranda.
- Provides protocol support for military and civilian, U.S. and foreign government officials, and dignitaries.
- Plans, develops and/or coordinates detailed itineraries and official events.
- Plans, organizes and schedules all mission related travel for G2 senior leadership.
- Provides advisory to employees and supervisors regarding the timekeeping management using automated timekeeping software.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty Travel (TDY) may be required 10% or less of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607454900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.