About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. The position is with the 780th MI BDE, DET-HI, 782D MI BN planning and leading one or more specialized research/development project teams that are developing capabilities in support of Joint and National Cyberwarfare requirements.Learn more about this agency
- Applying emerging technology trends to the development of cutting-edge offensive and defensive cyber capabilities
- Performing malware analysis, reverse engineering, penetration testing, malware development and persistence, and stealth exploit identification and development
- Leading advanced research projects in highly specialized arenas of cyberwarfare
- Anticipating project requirements from incomplete information and identifying critical gaps to obtain missing input quickly
- Providing direct support to the Cyber Solutions Development Detachment Director of Operations with respect to planning, organizing, and tasking projects
- Representing the command to external organizations as a technical expert in multiple disciplines related to offensive cyber development activities
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607445700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.