This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. Please email your Resume and Transcript to:
Learn more about this agency
- Serve as a Software Safety Tech Expert to facilitate the software development, design, implementation, and testing of GVS safety related artifacts and activities throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Provide software safety engineering support to the DEVCOM GVSC SEC by embedding the proper software safety standards, requirements, and techniques into the existing SEC structure of processes. .
- Actively engaged with SEC Leadership, System Safety Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and other external organizations such as ATEC, TACOM Safety, and GVSC organizations.
- Organize, communicate and work collaboratively across a cross-functional teams.
- Ensure that the safety processes are solidified, complete, and being implemented.
- Identify potential safety issues, process gaps, suggest solution in a constructive manner, listen to alternative solutions, facilitate mitigations, and work across multiple organizations within and outside of GVSC.
25% or less - Business Travel is required approximately 20% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607422900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.