The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a technical authority that provides expert analysis and auditing advice on complex financial management matters throughout the Department.Learn more about this agency
- Advises senior management on new or revised legislation, regulations, and other matters that affect agency programs.
- Participates in the development of long- and short-term planning efforts. Reviews long and short-term plans, resource projections, priorities and justifications.
- Prepares and contributes to reports and other presentation on program planning and evaluation.
- Develops, coordinates, and plans to improve program policies, practices, methods, and organizational structure.
- Consults with senior leadership to advise on matters such as integrating OMB Circular A-123 and related appendices into planning efforts and program improvements.
- Plans and prepares correspondence, reports, point papers, briefings, and other written products related to major programs within the Department and complex issues.
- Directs assessment summary, including evaluation of results, and makes recommendations that impact the structure, effectiveness, and efficiency of controls.
Occasional travel - This position has an occasional business travel requirement.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607333200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.