This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: Serves as the Information Technology Specialist (System Administrator) providing technical support for the Army Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) business process, within the Chief of Staff (G8), Program Analysis and Evaluation Directorate.
- Administer cloud-based business IT system supporting Agency planning, programming, and budgeting.
- Identify IT system requirements leading to work process improvements.
- Ensure cybersecurity of IT capabilities and configurations.
- Conduct analyses to identify cloud computing-based services and solutions.
- Identify data management requirements for design solutions.
- Oversee configuration management (CM) activities for Agency planning, programming, and budgeting.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607317500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.