The primary purpose of this position is to provide IT infrastructure, systems and information security services within the Security Operations that respond to adversarial attacks and protect the Department of Justice (DOJ) various missions in enforcement, litigation, incarceration, civil protection, and national security.Learn more about this agency
- Support solutions for protecting information and assist in developing strategies for responding to future information security challenges.
- Assist with the implementation of security programs designed to anticipate, assess, and minimize system exploitation by external or internal threats.
- Support advancing security policies including insider threat prevention, incident response, contingency planning, and vulnerability management.
- Coordinating information security, efficiencies, and consolidation of products/services across the Department.
- Monitors for information on security and/or insider threats.
- Develops and modifies approaches for information security and insider threat monitoring.
Occasional travel - Business travel required 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607256200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.